It's been over 120 years since I've been staring at rice and rice bran.In order to make better rice bran cosmetics, we are working on making rice, which is the raw material for it, and promoting research and development of its profound skin-beautifying effect.
Because it is "rice" that is loved by Japanese people and is most familiar to their skin, it is important from the material making.
A wash-off type pack that gently wraps the skin with a soft-feeling cream and leads to a beautiful skin with a lively, moisturized and firmness due to the massage effect.
How to use
After washing your face, apply an appropriate amount (Muscat size) to the entire face, massage in a spiral, and leave it for 2 to 3 minutes. Then rinse off.
* We recommend total skin care with Junmai.
Water, glycerin, BG, ceteth-2, polysorbate 20, sculose stearate, diphenylsiloxyphenyltrimethicone, PEG-20 hydrogenated castor oil, glycosyl trehalose, rice bran extract, rice bran casphingo glycolipid, saccharomyces / rice bran fermented liquid extract, water-soluble collagen , Hyaluronate hydroxypropyltrimonium, placenta extract, soybean bud extract, soybean seed extract, honeybee seed extract, algae extract, rice bran water, inositol, lactic acid rod fungus / rice fermented product, rice bran oil, rice bran oil fatty acid phytosteryl, squalane, glycyrrhizic acid 2K , Tocopherol, allantin, triethylhexanoin, hydrolyzed hydrogenated starch, maltitol, arginine, dextrin palmitate, hydrogenated lecithin, lysolecithin, titanium oxide, purulan, polyglyceryl-2 isostearate, PEG-6, PEG-32, carbomer , Phenoxyethanol, Na hydroxide, citric acid, methylparaben
- Carefully check that you have no abnormalities on your skin before using.
- Do not use if you have an abnormality on your skin such as a wound or eczema.
- Discontinue use if redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.), darkening, etc., or if the skin used is exposed to direct sunlight and similar abnormalities appear during or after use. However, we recommend that you consult with a dermatologist. If you continue to use it, the symptoms may worsen.
- Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately.
- Keep out of reach of infants.
- To maintain quality, do not return the contents once taken out to the container.