Q: How can keratin soft water remove keratin?
A: Keratin softening water contains ingredients that soften consists of fruit extract which easily to remove dead skin by wiping with cotton
Q: What is the order to use it?
A: Kindly use after washing face and before toner
Q: Can I use it everyday?
A: Yes, can use each day seems it does not contain strong peeling agent
Q: Can I use on body?
A: Yes, it can be used for neck, elbows, knees and heels.
Junmai Exfoliation Treatment Lotion
A wipe-type soft lotion that removes dead skin cells that cause dullness and prepares clear and soft skin. It is also recommended as a pre-toner.
How to use
After washing your face, soak it in a generous amount of cotton and gently wipe the entire face in an arc.
* We recommend total skin care with Junmai.
Water, DPG, ethanol, betaine, methylgluces-10, PPG-9 diglyceryl, glycerin, palm oil fatty acid PEG-7 glyceryl, rice bran water, orange flower water, lactic acid, honeybee seed extract, honeybee extract, igis extract, orange juice, lemon Fruit juice, lime juice, rice bran extract, rice bran casphingo glycolipid, saccharomyces / rice bran fermented liquid extract, inositol, glycosyl trehalose, hydrolyzed hydrogenated starch, soybean bud extract, lysolecithin, grapefruit fruit extract, apple fruit extract, sanzashi extract, nut fruit extract, Hydrogenated lecithin, tocopherol, glycyrrhizinic acid 2K, allantin, orange peel oil, BG, polysorbate 20, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, methylparaben
- Carefully check that you have no abnormalities on your skin before using.
- Do not use if you have an abnormality on your skin such as a wound or eczema.
- Discontinue use if redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.), darkening, etc., or if the skin used is exposed to direct sunlight and similar abnormalities appear during or after use. However, we recommend that you consult with a dermatologist. If you continue to use it, the symptoms may worsen.
- Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately.
- Keep out of reach of infants.
- To maintain quality, do not return the contents once taken out to the container.